Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Is a mini-muffin pan a tassie pan (24 holes)? I've got one of those!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #14237 at 10:22 pm on Mar 25, 2009
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14237. Is a Madeleine a Madeleine without a Madeleine pan? - MarilynFL - 6:53pm on 03/25/09 (13)
- batter might be too loose to bake without some kind of "form". use mini muffin pans? [NT] - AngAk - 8:14pm on 03/25/09
- Ang is right on - here's a blogger who did just that: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 9:24pm on 03/25/09
- Is a mini-muffin pan a tassie pan (24 holes)? I've got one of those! [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:22pm on 03/25/09
- yes. [NT] - AngAk - 11:14pm on 03/25/09
- Not sure about that, but a rose by any other name would smell as sweet ;o) [NT] - DawnNYS - 9:10pm on 03/25/09
- How's about you send me a box of these & I'll let you know... 8>) [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 2:40am on 03/26/09
- It would be a Madeleine pan-less pleasure. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:40pm on 03/26/09
- Gingerbread madeleines. so pretty you will want to buy the pan. [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 10:37pm on 03/26/09
- This is one of the few times I'm glad LM is blocking a site from me. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:15pm on 03/27/09
- Julia says (in The Way to Cook) you can bake the batter in muffin tins, but then they're called - Shaun in TO - 2:09pm on 03/27/09
- Dam nab it, I'm weak. As well as the new owner of a non-stick mini-madeleine pan. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:05pm on 03/27/09
- I decided to get Larousse's opinion on this. Seems that the shape of the pan is of no - Marg CDN - 6:50pm on 03/28/09
- Thank you all for the comments. I'm looking forward to trying out some recipes soon. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:28am on 03/31/09