Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Micro NoCal meet up today - Pat/NoCal and I met for coffee (HI Pat! <<waving>>)
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #14261 at 12:28 am on Mar 27, 2009
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/sfgal/3387945341/" title="Pat and Heather by HeatherHAL, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3426/3387945341_804f266df0.jpg" width="500" height="431" alt="Pat and Heather" /></a>
We had a nice quick chat at the Marina Starbucks before she popped off to work at a gig nearby. So NICE to meet another Swapizen! Instant simpatico and there is never enough time to talk cooking, alas, we could spend hours talking about *that* of course! LOL Such a gorgeous day in the city too.
Sure would be fun to gather together more bay area people for a dinner or lunch sometime, maybe in May or June, anyone game?
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 14261. Micro NoCal meet up today - Pat/NoCal and I met for coffee (HI Pat! <<waving>>) - Heather_in_SF - 12:28am on 03/27/09 (7)
- How nice to see you Heather and what a great smile! Pat, you look very familiar - lol. I think - FloriSandy - 12:41pm on 03/27/09
- Who's who in the photo? Glad you all could meet! [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:07pm on 03/27/09
- Pat on the left, Heather on the right. Sweet picture ladies. Glad you could meet. [NT] - orchid - 2:30pm on 03/27/09
- <<waving>> Hi Heather. Hey all, Heather is just delightful. She has a - Pat-NoCal - 10:34pm on 03/27/09
- No, it can't possibly be 14 years, that would put me over age 28! LOL - Heather_in_SF - 2:54am on 03/28/09
- I know, I know, and so ironic we met for coffee so close to our shared high school. :o) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:24pm on 03/28/09
- How fun! What a treat to meet up! [NT] - barb_b - 12:11pm on 03/28/09