Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
hi marg! woody posted this REC: for boursin
Joined: Jan 11, 2006
Posted to Thread #1489 at 6:34 pm on Apr 15, 2006
8oz plain "whipped" cream cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp chopped chives
pinch dried marjoram (crushed)
1 Tbl chopped parsley
1/2 tsp dried thyme (crushed)
1/8 tsp ground pepper
In large bowl, beat cream cheese. Add other
ingredients and beat until well blended.
Refrigerate 12-24 hours before serving.
Great served on water biscuits
From: Easy and Elegant Hors d'Oeuvres
Note: If I can't find the whipped cream
cheese I've used the one in the tub and it's
worked fine. I think it just won't be as
"light" as real Boursin.
The hardest thing to understand in the world is the income tax.
Other messages in this thread:
- 1489. I know we talked about this at the old Gail's way back when, but I need ... - marg - 6:08pm on 04/15/06 (6)
- hi marg! woody posted this REC: for boursin - rvb - 6:34pm on 04/15/06
- Marge, Here are three recipes I found on the Kitchen Seek (m) - Misplaced in AZ - 6:42pm on 04/15/06
- marg, Pat/No. Cal posted a good one (and then she used it with YOUR recipe!). I've copied it from G - MarilynFL - 7:41pm on 04/15/06
- Thanks all !! I made the one that M posted because I had everything in the house! M, did you .... - marg - 12:00am on 04/16/06
- Oh mother...it is so nice that you can finally exhale. I hadn't seen the photos yet - MarilynFL - 2:40am on 04/16/06
- I know this is too late, but here is a great one from evelyn/athens. REC: Boursin - Dawn_MO - 2:43am on 04/16/06