Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
I did Weelingtons last year - nice to make ahead. I can post the recipe I used (more)
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #7 at 5:00 pm on Dec 10, 2005
It is from a Delia Smith magazine - very nice.
Good grief - title should be Wellingtons!
Other messages in this thread:
- 7. ISO festive but fast dinner ideas for Christmas Eve... - Mimi - 9:44pm on 12/09/05 (13)
- REC: Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Shallots, Bacon and Port - MariaDNoCA - 5:51am on 12/10/05
- or if you want a 30 min meal type REC: Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic-Cranberry Sauce - MariaDNoCA - 5:59am on 12/10/05
- Thanks! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for! [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 2:48am on 12/11/05
- REC: Roast Capon with Cognac & Fois Gras Stuffing - MariaDNoCA - 6:08am on 12/10/05
- Also can roast while you're gone REC: Roast Prime Rib Au Poivré - MariaDNoCA - 6:15am on 12/10/05
- Made this last night and it was very good. Used a 2 rib roast and reduced the time. Thanks, Maria. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 12:26am on 12/13/05
- We have the same problem on christmas eve; about 3 years ago, we had to change our tradition (m) - barb_b - 2:22pm on 12/10/05
- I did Weelingtons last year - nice to make ahead. I can post the recipe I used (more) - LisainLA - 5:00pm on 12/10/05
- Bouillaibaise works, if you live someplace you can get the ingredients.>> - Curious1 - 7:29pm on 12/10/05
- My casual family loves Lasagne.... - Gayle_n_MO - 9:15pm on 12/10/05
- Christmas Eve tradition here is French Onion Soup a la Julia (more) - CathyZ from Kauai - 9:58pm on 12/10/05
- Wow! "Embarras du choix" as they say here in QC. I'll have to do some thinking. Thanks guys! [NT] - Mimi - 3:17am on 12/11/05
- REC: Oyster Stew - Friday - 8:37pm on 12/11/05