Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
LOL, there's no turning back on the wine. I do exagerate a little, though, and people sometimes
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #14202 at 4:57 pm on Mar 31, 2009
bring their own bottle. It's the policy of the store that we provide wine. I could restrict it, but it's not in my nature.
I buy cheap table wine at TJ's for $4-5 a bottle. So I figure if I raise the fives to nines--ie. $59 per class instead of $55, I can cover it. I know people claim not to be fooled by "9's" and "99's" but I've been in retail and it works.
I love your idea of using a church kitchen.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14202. Need your hl - trying to figure out how to do 'classes' & such to make money - Music City Missy - 4:13pm on 03/21/09 (4)
- Make that help. Dell computer acting up. [NT] - Music City Missy - 8:05pm on 03/21/09
- Missy, I've had very few catering jobs lately, and I've just taught my 6th class ever, - Joe - 12:38am on 03/23/09
- Teaching site: a gal in this town began teaching cooking classes in the kitchen and - wigs - 4:21pm on 03/31/09
- LOL, there's no turning back on the wine. I do exagerate a little, though, and people sometimes - Joe - 4:57pm on 03/31/09