Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sylvia, this was the first "fancy" dish I ever had: age 19 at a French restaurant in Pittsburgh.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #14312 at 12:02 pm on Apr 2, 2009
Still holds a tender spot in the culinary filefolder of my heart.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14312. Cheater Coq au Vin (This recipe has been deemed a keeper.) - Sylvia - 7:14pm on 04/01/09 (7)
- Sylvia, this was the first "fancy" dish I ever had: age 19 at a French restaurant in Pittsburgh. - MarilynFL - 12:02pm on 04/02/09
- I understand, for me it was a beef stroganoff, back then, it was made with canned mushrooms. It was - Curious1 - 12:28pm on 04/02/09
- and my first "fancy" dish was Steak Diane at a Fancy place somewhere in Illinois. Napkins were - AngAk - 5:17pm on 04/02/09
- My first "fancy" dinner was at my relatives in Denmark...Cow's Tongue..."Had to eat it and like it" - barb_b - 5:54pm on 04/02/09
- My first fancy dish was actually at the home of a lady who married - KarenNoCA - 11:54pm on 04/02/09
- LOL!! we probably all have a "bag of giblets" story. [NT] - AngAk - 12:07am on 04/03/09
- You betcha. Been there, done that...LOL. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 1:39am on 04/03/09