Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Okay FK Family, I may be off the radar for a while. I'm working on the Int'l Food Blogger Conferenc
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #14362 at 1:26 am on Apr 6, 2009
Held here in Seattle May 15-17th.
Here's the blurb on it:
First conference specifically created for bloggers combining themes of Food, Writing, and Technology. Featuring a star studded lineup of speakers, including:
* Ruth Reichl of "Gourmet"
* Renee Behnke of Sur la Table
* Jaden Hair of Steamykitchen.com
* Molly Wizenberg of Orangette.blogspot.com
Website w/ agenda below.
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 14362. Okay FK Family, I may be off the radar for a while. I'm working on the Int'l Food Blogger Conferenc [LINK] - Traca - 1:26am on 04/06/09 (4)
- Traca, How exciting for you ... have a great time! [NT] - GayR - 3:29pm on 04/06/09
- Have fun! Great lineup. :) [NT] - ErininNY - 3:26am on 04/07/09
- Oh, I am so jealous! You must tell us all about it. Thanks. [NT] - Marianne - 6:48pm on 04/07/09
- I'll try. At this point, bloggers = the new gold rush. It's been entertaining to see sponsors come - Traca - 4:55am on 04/08/09