Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
It was innocently called a "hoe cake", as they were possibly cooked by workers...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #14390 at 11:06 pm on Apr 7, 2009
...on the blade of a hoe.
It has taken on a whole new meaning since then.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 14390. It was innocently called a "hoe cake", as they were possibly cooked by workers... - Michael in Phoenix - 11:06pm on 04/07/09 (23)
- Yeah, hoecake was around along time before the . . . - mistral - 11:25pm on 04/07/09
- and besides Ms. Paula probably knew it would drive you nuts! ;-) (nt) [NT] - mistral - 11:26pm on 04/07/09
- Hoe hoe hoe... - Sandra in New York - 12:21am on 04/08/09
- Just to clarify.... - Sandra in New York - 1:21am on 04/08/09
- Gorsh, mebbe she was twisting the producer's tail, just because she could! :-) (nt) [NT] - mistral - 4:13am on 04/08/09
- Yes, I find that she does repeat herself and laughs throughout her show. Worse yet, she uses her - barb_b - 10:53am on 04/08/09
- AND she has replaced Rachael at 6 pm which I watched while doing dinner prep. Not fair. [NT] - Curious1 - 1:31pm on 04/08/09
- The rapturous eye-rolling tastings that started on the food channel... - Richard in Cincy - 2:10pm on 04/08/09
- What I find is they are all copying each other and repeat over and over again [NT] - carol whidbey Is - 2:57pm on 04/08/09
- I reached a point years ago when I stopped "believing" their vocal/visual opinions. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:03pm on 04/08/09
- A priceless moment on the old Galloping Gourmet was the reaction of... - Michael in Phoenix - 10:31pm on 04/08/09
- They are only legally available in Nevada. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:10am on 04/08/09
- And that is my middle name.... - Sarah in Charleston - 5:44pm on 04/08/09
- I hope you didn't have a sibling named... - Michael in Phoenix - 6:37pm on 04/08/09
- we have an old family here named Talley--poor kid stuck with Talley Wacker! [NT] - Nan - 9:41pm on 04/08/09
- Zoinks! We love real names with double nintendo's in our family. I knew a... - Michael in Phoenix - 10:37pm on 04/08/09
- Michael,my OB/GYN in Seattle is Dr.Messe,due to VHF radio in the 80's,all SE Alaska knew! [NT] - Nan - 12:35am on 04/09/09
- You lost me, Nan. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 6:42am on 04/09/09
- My Dentist in London was named Dr. Pullen... [NT] - Sandra in New York - 2:46am on 04/10/09
- I worked with a woman named Karen Karen; she referred to herself as K squared. Her Dad wanted to - barb_b - 11:28am on 04/10/09
- My husband went to a Dr. Hand...he specializes in hand surgery. [NT] - Curious1 - 2:24pm on 04/10/09