Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
In Brazil they treat avocado as a fruit (which it is) and make smoothies out of it
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #14367 at 11:31 pm on Apr 7, 2009
They also dip it in sugar and eat out of hand.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 14367. I upset the collard green packet into the seed bed, >>>> - joanietoo - 6:07pm on 04/06/09 (5)
- Joanie, just in case you have too much, I freeze extras for smoothies [NT] - Marsha tbay - 7:08pm on 04/06/09
- Cabbage Smoothies??????? [NT] - joanietoo - 1:29pm on 04/07/09
- In Brazil they treat avocado as a fruit (which it is) and make smoothies out of it - cheezz - 11:31pm on 04/07/09
- Avocado, milk, sugar, lemon juice = smoothie. Yummy! [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:20pm on 04/08/09
- I add a partial leaf of collard greens, swiss chard and kale to my fruit smoothies. You never know - Marsha tbay - 4:05pm on 04/08/09