Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I was just going to suggest that, before I read this latest post. Good luck with the bake sale!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #14388 at 1:56 pm on Apr 8, 2009
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 14388. I've been asked to bake for a Friday morning bake sale. They've asked for pies and - CynUpstateNY - 8:26pm on 04/07/09 (8)
- You can put a pie in a hot oven for 10-15 minutes to re-crisp and freshen the crust. - Joe - 9:52pm on 04/07/09
- Won't the bottom sog up? [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:56am on 04/08/09
- Not too much--as long as it is thoroughly cooked to start with. The pies they serve in restaurants - Joe - 3:47pm on 04/08/09
- Besides doing pies with Joe's advice, other choices are pound cakes and coffee cakes - pound cakes - Meryl - 1:18am on 04/08/09
- Think I'll make the Ricotta Pound Cake. Thanks for your help,guys. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 1:08pm on 04/08/09
- I was just going to suggest that, before I read this latest post. Good luck with the bake sale! [NT] - DawnNYS - 1:56pm on 04/08/09
- CynUpstateNY, this suggestion is probably too late to help you out, but you could make a fruit pie - wigs - 2:33pm on 04/08/09
- No good wigs. I have to leave the house at 5 am on Fri. and will only stop back for the baked item. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:46pm on 04/08/09