Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Cyn, for future cakes, I'd paint the pan with Lecithin/oil mix (1:2 ratio)
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #14393 at 6:48 pm on Apr 8, 2009
At least the top part where it's sticking. It's wonderful for helping things slide out easily.
Or else use a tube/angelfood pan and line the bottom with a ring of buttered parchment.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14393. Need FAST reply, plse- how long should I leave the pound cake in the bundt pan before removing? Last - CynUpstateNY - 4:22pm on 04/08/09 (7)
- Lost about 2/ half inch pieces. Not bad. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 5:52pm on 04/08/09
- I cooled completely - Pam - 6:04pm on 04/08/09
- Cyn, for future cakes, I'd paint the pan with Lecithin/oil mix (1:2 ratio) - MarilynFL - 6:48pm on 04/08/09
- I leave it for at least 15 minutes. [NT] - AngAk - 6:47pm on 04/08/09
- Thanks- I'll try the lecithin/oil mix next time! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:39pm on 04/08/09
- I tried the new Pam Professional for high heat spray and it worked great! [NT] - cheezz - 10:27pm on 04/09/09
- Probably hasn't gotten out here in the boonies yet ;-) [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:32am on 04/10/09