Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I don't recall ever having a rapturous moment over food I've eaten
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #14396 at 11:24 pm on Apr 8, 2009
When something is excellent, I usually say, "ummm, this is really good!"
I do recall a dinner we had in Hawaii at the Inter-Continental Hotel. It was so good, we went back the next night and had the same thing. However, I could not tell you what it was, except I vaguely remember some sort of flat bread and spread as a starter.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 14396. Speaking of fake "rapturous eye-rolling tastings" on FoodTV, what was your first REAL - MarilynFL - 7:31pm on 04/08/09 (11)
- I don't recall ever having a rapturous moment over food I've eaten - KarenNoCA - 11:24pm on 04/08/09
- Sadly, nothing I've made in the last four years springs to mind. But I do have a vivid memory of - ErininNY - 2:49pm on 04/09/09
- Have you tried your hand at different ethnic food? That might spark something. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 3:10pm on 04/09/09
- Sort of spoiled for choices, here--we usually go out for Chinese, Indian, sushi. But thanks. :) [NT] - ErininNY - 1:50pm on 04/10/09
- The first time I made my favorite sandwich: Peanut Butter, Bacon & Marshmallow Creme on Toast....... - Scott in Scottsdale - 9:54pm on 04/09/09
- It sounds good to me now. I haven't been in a cooking mood lately. What is Roundy bread? [NT] - Dawn_MO - 11:54pm on 04/10/09
- Roundy Bread is something that I haven't seen since I was a child in Philadelphia........(more)..... - Scott in Scottsdale - 4:02am on 04/11/09
- Watch me walk so straight and tall......I won't let my basket fall..... [NT] - Joe - 4:06pm on 04/11/09
- OMG yes Scott - LOL!! I also remember the round bread - loved that stuff!! [NT] - FloriSandy - 8:40pm on 04/11/09
- The first time I made Shrimp Etouffee from a cooking class I took. - mboley - 7:20pm on 04/12/09
- Chocolate ganache. It almost didn't make it onto the cake. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 10:58pm on 04/13/09