Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Cast Iron Pan!!! Glad your class worked out for you....
Joined: Nov 4, 2008
Posted to Thread #14377 at 2:15 pm on Apr 10, 2009
Get a Pilates Body.
Sleek, Toned and Balanced.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14377. ISO Pat_No_CA, I'm demo-ing your Tuscan-style steak with arugula for a lunch class Wednesday, [LINK] - Joe - 3:24am on 04/07/09 (19)
- Hi Joe, what about a Panini Pan? I have used mine successfully with steak. [NT] - barb_b - 10:51am on 04/07/09
- Hi, Joe! To me the recipe indicates cooking in a plain skillet (NOT non-stick), but - wigs - 1:45pm on 04/07/09
- I always do this in a skillet. There are several additions to the eventual concoction that - Marg CDN - 4:16pm on 04/07/09
- I'm with Marg, pan-searing works beautifully. I haven't - Pat-NoCal - 5:44pm on 04/07/09
- Thanks, all. I may try a grill pan tonight at home and see if the grilled taste works... - Joe - 8:33pm on 04/07/09
- That recipe is sublime! The best version I have ever had. I swooned over it last night.... - Joe - 11:32pm on 04/08/09
- REC: White beans with tomatoes and sage. We served it over grilled bread. - Joe - 11:34pm on 04/08/09
- REC: Poached Fruit with White Chocolate Sauce. I couldn't find figs, so we only poached nectarines, - Joe - 11:38pm on 04/08/09
- I once made something quite similar to this, and loved it. Lovely flavors! [NT] - Sandi in Hawaii - 8:39am on 04/09/09
- Perfect meal. Sounds like you found just the right combo. Great! May I list this - Marg CDN - 12:20am on 04/09/09
- Absolutely! If you mean the menu, it's yours. If you mean the specific quote, "Marg is right," then - Joe - 2:19am on 04/09/09
- Embroidery days are over. But sometimes I get stumped trying to think up a menu with - Marg CDN - 5:03pm on 04/09/09
- Bravo! Congratulations on a job well done. So glad you like the recipe. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 5:54am on 04/09/09
- Printed. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:21pm on 04/09/09
- Pat, the steak recipe should go in T&T. Will you do the honors? [NT] - Joe - 1:23am on 04/10/09
- Will put it there now, thanks Joe. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 4:12pm on 04/10/09
- So glad your class was a hit! Nice menu! Congrats! [NT] - barb_b - 11:20am on 04/10/09
- Hot D*mn! I'm makin' this for dinner TOMORROW! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 4:47am on 04/10/09
- Cast Iron Pan!!! Glad your class worked out for you.... [NT] - suz - 2:15pm on 04/10/09