Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Scott in Scottsdale||
Roundy Bread is something that I haven't seen since I was a child in Philadelphia........(more).....
Joined: Aug 20, 2007
Posted to Thread #14396 at 4:02 am on Apr 11, 2009
It's plain white bread, only the slices are
round instead of square.
They used to advertise it during Romper Room.
(Anybody remember the Romper Room Lady, and
the Magic Mirror?)
"I went on a diet, swore off drinking and heavy eating, and in 14 days I lost two weeks."
Other messages in this thread:
- 14396. Speaking of fake "rapturous eye-rolling tastings" on FoodTV, what was your first REAL - MarilynFL - 7:31pm on 04/08/09 (11)
- I don't recall ever having a rapturous moment over food I've eaten - KarenNoCA - 11:24pm on 04/08/09
- Sadly, nothing I've made in the last four years springs to mind. But I do have a vivid memory of - ErininNY - 2:49pm on 04/09/09
- Have you tried your hand at different ethnic food? That might spark something. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 3:10pm on 04/09/09
- Sort of spoiled for choices, here--we usually go out for Chinese, Indian, sushi. But thanks. :) [NT] - ErininNY - 1:50pm on 04/10/09
- The first time I made my favorite sandwich: Peanut Butter, Bacon & Marshmallow Creme on Toast....... - Scott in Scottsdale - 9:54pm on 04/09/09
- It sounds good to me now. I haven't been in a cooking mood lately. What is Roundy bread? [NT] - Dawn_MO - 11:54pm on 04/10/09
- Roundy Bread is something that I haven't seen since I was a child in Philadelphia........(more)..... - Scott in Scottsdale - 4:02am on 04/11/09
- Watch me walk so straight and tall......I won't let my basket fall..... [NT] - Joe - 4:06pm on 04/11/09
- OMG yes Scott - LOL!! I also remember the round bread - loved that stuff!! [NT] - FloriSandy - 8:40pm on 04/11/09
- The first time I made Shrimp Etouffee from a cooking class I took. - mboley - 7:20pm on 04/12/09
- Chocolate ganache. It almost didn't make it onto the cake. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 10:58pm on 04/13/09