Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Danish Dessert makes a great glaze for strawberries. It's found by the jello/pudding mixes and is
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #1514 at 6:29 pm on Apr 18, 2006
a cornstarch base fruity "pudding" mix. I use this all the time for fruit pies and fruit tortes and fruit sauces. It makes a no-fail strawberry pie. Graham cracker crust, pile in the strawberries and pour over the filling/glaze. a cream cheese layer is nice too like in the other post.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 1514. ISO T&T Strawberry Pie (nt) [NT] - Therese - 1:05pm on 04/18/06 (7)
- Strawberry Pie - BobbiJoAZ - 2:19pm on 04/18/06
- This one from EPI was very good...REC: Strawberry Icebox Pie with Almond Crust [LINK] - RuthAB - 5:37pm on 04/18/06
- I like the idea of the almond crust. - BobbiJoAZ - 6:49pm on 04/18/06
- REC: Strawberry Cream Pie... - Meryl - 10:19pm on 04/18/06
- Danish Dessert makes a great glaze for strawberries. It's found by the jello/pudding mixes and is - AngAk - 6:29pm on 04/18/06
- REC: Strawberry Cream Pie... - Meryl - 10:20pm on 04/18/06
- Love the springform idea. Can't wait to try it. [NT] - AngAk - 10:34pm on 04/18/06