Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I do this, its surprising how many recipes and marinades call for a little juice.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #14667 at 2:44 pm on May 5, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 14667. I have a 1/2 gallon of Orange Juice that is about to expire.Any ideas on how to use? I won't be - barb_b - 10:46am on 05/04/09 (10)
- Sorbet? [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 10:56am on 05/04/09
- Make ice cubes. Good with mint iced tea. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:56am on 05/04/09
- I like both ideas. What about freezing it in 1/2 cup increments - Dawn_MO - 12:35pm on 05/04/09
- I do this, its surprising how many recipes and marinades call for a little juice. [NT] - Curious1 - 2:44pm on 05/05/09
- Awesome Idea~~ Never thought of that :) [NT] - dianncy1964 - 4:26pm on 05/04/09
- Marinate chicken or fish in it? A couple hours only, though [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:13pm on 05/04/09
- Yes, it makes a great marinade for chicken leg and thighs. I combine - orchid - 3:35pm on 05/04/09
- Get a package of achiote paste & marinate a pork butt or shoulder with the o.j. & paste [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 5:16pm on 05/04/09
- Jelly! - mistral - 9:57pm on 05/04/09
- Thanks for the great ideas! Now to decide. [NT] - barb_b - 11:58pm on 05/04/09