Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I don't know...I've looked in the mirror a few times and wondered if I should just toss it out.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #14701 at 8:38 am on May 6, 2009
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14701. I just bought crumbly blue cheese and it's grainy, like someone - DawnNYS - 5:47pm on 05/05/09 (8)
- Perhaps you can contact the manufacturer and ask if that's normal for their cheese, unless someone - Pat-NoCal - 5:53pm on 05/05/09
- I have a question, maybe dumb but---does bleu cheese go bad? I had some crumbles in a container - AngAk - 7:16pm on 05/05/09
- Yes it can go bad like anything - Music City Missy - 7:33pm on 05/05/09
- I've had it turn gray and just COVERED with mold. I toss it without even smelling it then! [NT] - DawnNYS - 8:16pm on 05/05/09
- I don't know...I've looked in the mirror a few times and wondered if I should just toss it out. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:38am on 05/06/09
- OMG, Marilyn!! In a Danny Thomas moment I now have coffee all over my monitor! Thanks a lot! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 8:56am on 05/06/09
- aw, you're welcome hon. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:56am on 05/06/09
- I like buttermilk cheeses but find that they tend to be grainy sometimes. - Music City Missy - 7:30pm on 05/05/09