Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
OMG, Marilyn!! In a Danny Thomas moment I now have coffee all over my monitor! Thanks a lot!
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #14701 at 1:56 pm on May 6, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 14701. I just bought crumbly blue cheese and it's grainy, like someone - DawnNYS - 10:47pm on 05/05/09 (8)
- Perhaps you can contact the manufacturer and ask if that's normal for their cheese, unless someone - Pat-NoCal - 10:53pm on 05/05/09
- I have a question, maybe dumb but---does bleu cheese go bad? I had some crumbles in a container - AngAk - 12:16am on 05/06/09
- Yes it can go bad like anything - Music City Missy - 12:33am on 05/06/09
- I've had it turn gray and just COVERED with mold. I toss it without even smelling it then! [NT] - DawnNYS - 1:16am on 05/06/09
- I don't know...I've looked in the mirror a few times and wondered if I should just toss it out. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:38pm on 05/06/09
- OMG, Marilyn!! In a Danny Thomas moment I now have coffee all over my monitor! Thanks a lot! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 1:56pm on 05/06/09
- aw, you're welcome hon. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:56pm on 05/06/09
- I like buttermilk cheeses but find that they tend to be grainy sometimes. - Music City Missy - 12:30am on 05/06/09