Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Barbara in VA||
Sandi, a cocoa question? Have you tried King Arthur dutch cocoa?
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #14728 at 12:49 pm on May 8, 2009
I have been happy with it but I was wondering if the Pernigotti you mentioned is better? I have never tried the Pernigotti. Do you order it?
Other messages in this thread:
- 14728. Meryl, I finally tried the REC: Dark Chocolate Cake with olive oil from Fine Cooking... [LINK] - Sandi in Hawaii - 7:36am on 05/08/09 (7)
- Click on the link for REC: Chocolate Yogurt Loaf [NT] [LINK] - Sandi in Hawaii - 7:41am on 05/08/09
- Click on the link for REC: Meryl's Chocolate Cranberry Bread [NT] [LINK] - Sandi in Hawaii - 7:42am on 05/08/09
- Sandi, a cocoa question? Have you tried King Arthur dutch cocoa? - Barbara in VA - 12:49pm on 05/08/09
- Not Sandi, but Williams Sonoma carries it. I use the KA brand almost exclusively. I did - CactusSue - 3:22pm on 05/08/09
- love Pernigotti. I always leave room in my luggage for 1 or 2 cans when I go to Hawaii. they have - AngAk - 7:32pm on 05/08/09
- I've never used the King Arthur cocoa, and I do get my Pernigotti from WS. - Sandi in Hawaii - 8:38am on 05/09/09
- Sandi, I find that Penzey's cocoa powders are very mild - I prefer Droste, Callebaut, etc. [NT] - Meryl - 8:13pm on 05/08/09