Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Marg/Randi, I had to look this rec up. New to me. Do you need to make it in special molds or will
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #14737 at 9:58 pm on May 9, 2009
a ramkin work. Love the presentation! And also love that it is done ahead of time.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14737. Has anyone frozen Coeur a la Creme? I put mine into the frig 2 hours ago and I'm - Marg CDN - 9:48pm on 05/08/09 (8)
- I haven't made one in years now but isn't part of the setting in the draining? I think freezing - Randi - 9:51pm on 05/08/09
- Yes, I should have said that this is a little different, made with mascarpone... - Marg CDN - 10:33pm on 05/08/09
- Marg, how did the coeur turn out last night? [NT] - Randi - 6:53pm on 05/09/09
- The freezer certainly knocked some sense into it. It was only in for about 1.5 hours and became - Marg CDN - 9:23pm on 05/09/09
- Marg/Randi, I had to look this rec up. New to me. Do you need to make it in special molds or will - barb_b - 9:58pm on 05/09/09
- And it very simple. You don't need any special mold. I used a large non-stick heart- - Marg CDN - 10:10pm on 05/09/09
- well..... the "traditional" molds have perferated bottoms to allow the cream to drain - Randi - 11:38pm on 05/09/09
- Agree re perforations. But I've never done Marg's recipe with mascarpone. Mine is cream cheese, - Shaun in TO - 2:05pm on 05/10/09