Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I did this last night. I stopped at the point of putting the feta on in advance as well, having not
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #14732 at 10:21 pm on May 9, 2009
read your note. I did half with, half later.
Next time, I'd do it without the feta at all. It's a great vinaigrette so similar to the one for the Tuscan Steak on Arugula.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14732. Rec: Roasted Asparagus with Feta, another keeper [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 2:12pm on 05/08/09 (4)
- Defenite keeper...thanks! [NT] - suz - 6:51pm on 05/08/09
- The local asparagus is perfect right now. My garden supply got tired after 20 years tho. [NT] - Marg CDN - 7:28pm on 05/08/09
- I did this last night. I stopped at the point of putting the feta on in advance as well, having not - Marg CDN - 10:21pm on 05/09/09
- I'm doing this tonight--we're grilling steaks, so I think it will go well with that. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 5:44pm on 05/10/09