Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Truffled honey over nuggets of Parmesan is called "
Joined: Dec 20, 2005
Posted to Thread #14745 at 1:50 am on May 10, 2009
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 14745. ISO. Honey drizzled over some camembert on a cracker is good - right? - deb-in-MI - 2:26pm on 05/09/09 (13)
- honey drizzled over camembert good-si. Chestnut honey si si! [NT] - charlie - 2:33pm on 05/09/09
- Honey drizzled over anything is good, imho - DawnNYS - 2:37pm on 05/09/09
- What about truffled honey? Got a jar of that languishing in my cabinet.... [NT] - Traca - 3:38pm on 05/09/09
- Truffled honey over nuggets of Parmesan is called " [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 1:50am on 05/10/09
- Erk, I hate this keyboard sometimes. I meant to say it's called "Bee Stings" and its delicious [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 1:51am on 05/10/09
- Great! I've got go houseguests for the IFBC conference, we'll give this a try. Thanks! [NT] - Traca - 4:52pm on 05/10/09
- Also excellent over chevre. [NT] - LisainLA - 4:03pm on 05/09/09
- Last weekend I had Point Reyes bleu cheese drizzled with wildflower honey....sooooo good. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 6:52pm on 05/09/09
- Point Reyes ~sigh~ [NT] - LisainLA - 9:26pm on 05/09/09
- I think honey drizzled over any tangy or salty cheese is a great combo. you're good to go :-) [NT] - Randi - 7:11pm on 05/09/09
- Thanks, everyone! My mind just kinda 'froze' on this one:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 5:31am on 05/10/09
- In Italy I was recently served three stages of local Pecorino with three kinds of honey--mildest - Shaun in TO - 9:08am on 05/10/09
- I would have loved to have those words bubble out of my mouth. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:22pm on 05/10/09