Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Along these lines does anyone remember Daffodil Cake? It was a chiffon cake
Joined: Dec 22, 2005
Posted to Thread #14762 at 12:00 am on May 12, 2009
where you somehow separated the eggs, or used additional yolks added to half the batter and then baked like a marble cake-yellow and white in a tube pan. Looked spectacular!
Other messages in this thread:
- 14762. Anyone make chiffon cakes anymore? I made a simple one yesterday for Mother's Day... - Michael in Phoenix - 1:45pm on 05/11/09 (8)
- Along these lines does anyone remember Daffodil Cake? It was a chiffon cake - aajay - 12:00am on 05/12/09
- Yes, it is in a Better Homes set of books from the 60's. First cookbooks my mom bought for me. [LINK] - Marg CDN - 4:36pm on 05/12/09
- Is a chiffon cake the same as an angel food cake? I've never made either. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:38am on 05/12/09
- Chiffon cakes were invented in the 40's I think, and it's kind of a cross... - Michael in Phoenix - 1:35pm on 05/12/09
- Ah, the yolks are the difference. Thank you, Michael. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:10pm on 05/12/09
- 1) Note to Traca inside + 2) Michael, some neuron fired in my little pea brain Bcuz I sort [LINK] - wigs - 6:00pm on 05/14/09
- They loved the cake! Thanks for sharing that fabulous recipe. [NT] - Traca - 4:35am on 05/19/09
- REC: MAPLE PECAN CHIFFON CAKE -- Light as angelt food, rich as butter cake. - wigs - 2:26pm on 05/15/09