Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Sandi in Hawaii||
Question about kpinky's Feta with Olive Oil and Pink Peppercorns...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #14924 at 6:19 am on May 25, 2009
I just bought a container of President Feta crumbles - can I use this to make kpinky's recipe? Can I just mix it up, like the Feta salsa that Marianne posted here?
Link: kpinky's Feta with Olive Oil and Pink Peppercorns
Other messages in this thread:
- 14924. Question about kpinky's Feta with Olive Oil and Pink Peppercorns... [LINK] - Sandi in Hawaii - 6:19am on 05/25/09 (6)
- So many wonderful sounding recipes in the archives for feta - don't know where to start! [NT] - Sandi in Hawaii - 6:24am on 05/25/09
- Here's a good one with chicken: Chicken Souvlaki Salad [LINK] - Meryl - 9:05am on 05/25/09
- Sandi, can't see why not. Serve with a sturdy cracker or bread. Let us know how it turns out. [NT] - Sylvia - 9:48am on 05/25/09
- I do this method all the time with chevre and by the time we're halfway thru, it's - Marg CDN - 3:19pm on 05/25/09
- Here's another good marinated feta recipe we used for our class final - Music City Missy - 4:02pm on 05/25/09
- Yes! This is how we do it - colleenmomof2 - 3:58pm on 05/26/09