Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Who's Kim R? I thought the same thing - agent first, then a deal.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #14969 at 5:14 am on May 30, 2009
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14969. NFRC, sort of. ISO Book Agent...got any recommendations? (Not for me...) - Traca - 9:34pm on 05/29/09 (15)
- I need one too! [NT] - Meryl - 11:31pm on 05/29/09
- (Except I'm not doing a food-related book - I'm doing a children's book). [NT] - Meryl - 6:38am on 05/30/09
- How cool, tell us more? [NT] - Curious1 - 3:21pm on 05/30/09
- Well, it's halfway through - it's very magical and funny - The - Meryl - 9:49pm on 05/30/09
- Excellent! I was just with my friend Crescent and she's had several of her - Traca - 3:23am on 05/31/09
- How well I know! [NT] - Meryl - 5:17am on 05/31/09
- Surely Kim R. knows someone? What genre are we talking about? - ErininNY - 4:45am on 05/30/09
- Who's Kim R? I thought the same thing - agent first, then a deal. [NT] - Meryl - 5:14am on 05/30/09
- I'm still learning. Friends on the hunt for agents. Cooking in particular. Got a great lead [LINK] - Traca - 6:14am on 05/30/09
- Here's a couple more options I've culled from my Twitter network... - Traca - 6:17am on 05/30/09
- have you asked orangette, or shauna, or deb at smittenkitchen? they all have recently - AngAk - 6:31am on 05/30/09
- Yes, I know Orangette & Shauna. I believe Orangette had an agent but I - Traca - 3:19am on 05/31/09
- write about having dinner with dreamy chefs?? [NT] - AngAk - 3:23am on 05/31/09