Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Excellent! Thanks for coming to the rescue, San.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #15041 at 5:39 pm on Jun 5, 2009
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- Now that's just bizarre...I was looking for the Print version of this? - MarilynFL - 4:52pm on 06/05/09
- Ha, I looked for it also. I guess since it's a guest post, she's not giving it. I have resorted to - Curious1 - 4:59pm on 06/05/09
- Oh, I didn't think of that. Good catch. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:14pm on 06/05/09
- just copy the whole page and then "paste special, unformatted text" and it takes away the pictures [NT] - AngAk - 6:07pm on 06/05/09
- Thanks! [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:24pm on 06/05/09
- Duhhh. Dh showed me that trick, I just forgot. Thanks Ang. [NT] - Curious1 - 7:38pm on 06/05/09
- Lol, is she reading us? There is a printable recipe link at the top of the page now. [NT] - Curious1 - 7:39pm on 06/05/09
- I think she must be in catch up mode from her trip. [NT] - AngAk - 12:06am on 06/06/09
- Here's one from T & T. I made it again a couple of weeks ago. [LINK] - FloriSandy - 5:33pm on 06/05/09
- Excellent! Thanks for coming to the rescue, San. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:39pm on 06/05/09
- You're most welcome Marilyn San (bowing head...) [NT] - FloriSandy - 5:50pm on 06/05/09
- Would it be blasphemy to use Fat-free 1/2 & 1/2 instead of heavy cream? [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:24pm on 06/05/09
- For all that work involved and taste? Blasphemy in my opinion! [NT] - FloriSandy - 8:00pm on 06/05/09
- have a great Chicken Tikka Masala recipe, was looking to compare, getting recipe for corn fritters?? [NT] - Nan - 1:23am on 06/06/09
- whoops. scrolled down, pretty much like mine [NT] - Nan - 1:34am on 06/06/09