Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I made them last night but no way could I have cooked them for 35 minutes...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #1587 at 12:45 pm on Apr 25, 2006
Sandi, did you adjust the cooking time? It could be my oven, too. They came out a little hard after 20 minutes and maybe that's the "chewiness" factor...? They taste very good though.
Other messages in this thread:
- 1587. ISO brownie recipe that produces a chewy brownie - audball - 7:04pm on 04/24/06 (10)
- Leftover pork tenderloin - Susan - 7:14pm on 04/24/06
- you could chop it and add 5 minutes before finishing a rice pilaff. [NT] - rvb - 7:18pm on 04/24/06
- REC: Chewy Brownies from Fine Cooking Mag.... - Meryl - 7:50pm on 04/24/06
- I made these and loved them! [NT] - Sandi in Hawaii - 7:49am on 04/25/06
- Yay! [NT] - Meryl - 8:16pm on 04/25/06
- I made them last night but no way could I have cooked them for 35 minutes... - ValinFL - 12:45pm on 04/25/06
- No, I don't adjust the timing, unless I'm baking them in mini-muffin pans... - Sandi in Hawaii - 4:29pm on 04/25/06
- Val, did you by any chance use a dark, nonstick pan? If so, you need to reduce .. - Meryl - 7:39pm on 04/25/06
- Bingo, Meryl!!!! That's precisely the situation...I thank you! [NT] - ValinFL - 7:53pm on 04/25/06
- Hey, I wish all problems were that easy to solve! You're very welcome! [NT] - Meryl - 7:58pm on 04/25/06