Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
To coin Pat Bastrop... "V e l l y intel-eh-sting!" That looks more logical than my initial thought
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #15147 at 7:51 pm on Jun 16, 2009
of putting the little birdie in a gallon-size Ziploc bag and running over it in my Mustang.
Thanks for that technique Curious! Off to print now.
Other messages in this thread:
- 15147. Rec: Grilled Chicken (Kai Yaang). Deeelicious! I grilled this on my charcoal kettle last - FloriSandy - 5:34pm on 06/15/09 (10)
- I bet this would be good un-spatchcocked and propped up on a beer can. - Michael in Phoenix - 12:06am on 06/16/09
- wouldn't anything? [NT] - cheezz - 12:48am on 06/16/09
- Pretty much. The only juicier way to cook chicken is with a rotisserie, IMHO. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 1:58am on 06/16/09
- I've been wanting to try the beer can chicken Michael. Thanks for reminding me to - FloriSandy - 2:52am on 06/16/09
- I don't fret over the type of beer. In fact, I've often wondered if just any liquid... - Michael in Phoenix - 6:47am on 06/16/09
- Great tips Michael, thanks! [NT] - FloriSandy - 11:55am on 06/16/09
- Sounds yummy, was it fun to spatchcock the chicken? Glad you found a use for the lemon grass. [NT] - Curious1 - 6:38pm on 06/16/09
- Oh yes, I got out my - FloriSandy - 7:13pm on 06/16/09
- Leaping frog chicken...check out this method of flattening. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 7:40pm on 06/16/09
- To coin Pat Bastrop... "V e l l y intel-eh-sting!" That looks more logical than my initial thought - FloriSandy - 7:51pm on 06/16/09