Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
LDP. That looks mouth watering Curious.
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #15166 at 8:27 pm on Jun 17, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 15166. Rec: Spicy Seared Chipotle Shrimp with Zucchini and Chorizo. Made this for dinner last night, it's [LINK] - Curious1 - 4:38pm on 06/17/09 (9)
- Another good recipe from FC...Marinated Peaches. I skipped the whipped cream, served with ice cream [LINK] - Curious1 - 4:44pm on 06/17/09
- Forgot to say I served the shrimp with LisainLA's (and Julia's) Saffron Rice. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 5:20pm on 06/17/09
- this shrimp sounds wonderful. I have some chipotle in the freezer that needs to be used. thanks. [NT] - AngAk - 6:03pm on 06/17/09
- Mmmmmm, Hmmmmmmm :) [NT] - joanietoo - 7:36pm on 06/17/09
- LDP. That looks mouth watering Curious. [NT] - FloriSandy - 8:27pm on 06/17/09
- The dish looks great, but I have a question?? - suz - 9:21pm on 06/17/09
- Hi Suz, yes it's the Spanish chorizo. I don't know why recipes don't differentiate, Cutting it in - Curious1 - 9:44pm on 06/17/09
- Thank you, yes small dice would be a clue, I didn't notice that in the directions.. - suz - 8:56pm on 06/18/09
- Dinner tomorrow night - Earnie - 3:13am on 06/18/09