Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
There was a link recently about making smores for a crowd.... help!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #15184 at 11:54 pm on Jun 18, 2009
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 15184. There was a link recently about making smores for a crowd.... help! [NT] - cheezz - 11:54pm on 06/18/09 (10)
- It wasn't the semifredo posted by Eva... the top was covered with broiled mini marshmallows [NT] - cheezz - 12:02am on 06/19/09
- Ah HA!! Answered my own question... here it is - perfect for the 4th >> [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 12:03am on 06/19/09
- They sound good but "broil 10 min. 2 inches from the broiler"? Sounds long. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:39am on 06/19/09
- Yes, I agree -- but the really blackened crispy marshmallows are traditional I think? *g* [NT] - cheezz - 1:18am on 06/20/09
- Alice brought these to a potluck recently. I agree, 10 mins is too long, but like other SMORES - Traca - 4:14am on 06/20/09
- I'm with your mom - I'm a burn 'em and eat 'em gal [NT] - cheezz - 4:44am on 06/20/09
- Ah haaa! Now I understand. Let us know if you make them, please, Jane. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 9:29am on 06/20/09
- I'm in that camp too! [NT] - Traca - 2:01pm on 06/20/09
- Na, it's "burn 'em, drop em, pick em up, eat em & sear the roof off your mouth." [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:24pm on 06/20/09
- oh yeah - dirt around the campfire adds that necessary picant flavor! [NT] - cheezz - 12:36am on 06/21/09