Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Edna's Strawberry Soup
Joined: Dec 24, 2005
Posted to Thread #15408 at 11:18 am on Jul 8, 2009
3 cups fresh strawberries, trimmed
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
1 & 1/2 cups cold water
1/2 cup Riesling wine, dry or at least semi-dry
mint leaves for garnish
Blend in blender until smooth. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve.
Makes about six servings.
Other messages in this thread:
- 15408. Cold Soups - Time for them- whats your favorite. mine is unnamed .. recipe follows .. - elaine - 3:21am on 07/08/09 (5)
- I like this one: Chilled Tomato Soup with Garlic Oil & Mint - Steve2 in LA - 5:04am on 07/08/09
- Looks great, when are you adding the pepper garlic oil? Don't see it in the recipe. - suz - 3:51pm on 07/09/09
- Add it over the top, just before serving. Really nice texture difference. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 7:52pm on 07/09/09
- Lots of great-sounding cold soups listed here: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 8:32am on 07/08/09
- Edna's Strawberry Soup - KC_ - 11:18am on 07/08/09