Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
ISO: Richard in Cincy or anyone who has his recipe for Pumpkin Bisque with Shrimp and fried sage
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #15600 at 2:14 pm on Jul 23, 2009
This is from a few years ago. I made it then to rave reviews. Folks were slurping and yum-yum-yuming all at the same time.
Well I can't find it now and I'm sitting here in this wretched heat and humidity trying to dream of cool weather. This soup came to mind.
Other messages in this thread:
- 15600. ISO: Richard in Cincy or anyone who has his recipe for Pumpkin Bisque with Shrimp and fried sage - Michael in Sarasota - 2:14pm on 07/23/09 (9)
- Michael, Perhaps this is it at Epi [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 2:29pm on 07/23/09
- This looks really close and it may be what Richard based his on - Michael in Sarasota - 2:49pm on 07/23/09
- Slight Oriental variation [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:23pm on 07/23/09
- when searching over at epi I found this fantastic post by Richard for all sorts of pumpkin recipes. [LINK] - AngAk - 6:21pm on 07/23/09
- remember to backspace over that square at the end of the address to link. [NT] - AngAk - 6:34pm on 07/23/09
- Amazing. This one goes a long way back... - Richard in Cincy - 3:39pm on 07/24/09