Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I've bought vanilla beans from The Spice House in Chicago.
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #15598 at 2:47 pm on Jul 23, 2009
I've bought wonderful vanilla beans there. The family that owns it is related to the family that owns the Penzey's store.
In fact, I'm on my last jar of really good vanilla. I need to get some more...
Link: The Spice House
Other messages in this thread:
- 15598. Hey, all - I need a good source for vanilla beans. My source has closed shop. Any recommendations? [NT] - Meryl - 3:48am on 07/23/09 (20)
- Madagascar! Hey, you can get the vanilla beans and I'll get meself a lepur! Pack your bags Meryl! [NT] - FloriSandy - 4:01am on 07/23/09
- duh, lemur! [NT] - FloriSandy - 4:02am on 07/23/09
- Okay, since you've already hijacked my post, this is for you: [NT] [IMAGE] - Meryl - 4:08am on 07/23/09
- And here's a leper for good measure. [NT] - Meryl - 4:10am on 07/23/09
- Oy! I'll take the lemur! [NT] - FloriSandy - 4:15am on 07/23/09
- Meryl.... I'll give you a link for vanilla beans if you promise to get rid of that - FloriSandy - 4:25am on 07/23/09
- LOL!. Okay it's a deal. It's removed. Now you owe me a link! [NT] - Meryl - 4:41am on 07/23/09
- Whew! I bow to you Meryl. You've saved me from spotted nightmares! Here ya go [LINK] - FloriSandy - 4:45am on 07/23/09
- Cost Plus World Market..... Trader Joes.... King Arthur (bit expensive, but vanilla crush...hmmmmm) [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 5:49am on 07/23/09
- amazon [NT] - AngAk - 7:52am on 07/23/09
- Thanks, guys, but I'm looking for a T&T source. Anyone have one? [NT] - Meryl - 7:58am on 07/23/09
- Meryl, I've bought from Penzy's...they were good. Not cheap. I think GayleMO buys bulk off ebay and - MarilynFL - 11:32am on 07/23/09
- I like the beans from Penzey's, too. They are $7.25 for 3 vs. W/S at $8.50 for 2. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 1:01pm on 07/23/09
- M, where did we buy those spices from recently with the free shipping coupon? do they have v beans? [NT] - AngAk - 5:29pm on 07/23/09
- I've bought vanilla beans from The Spice House in Chicago. [LINK] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:47pm on 07/23/09
- Wow, they're cheaper than Penzey's for the same thing. - Michael in Sarasota - 3:09pm on 07/23/09
- No problem! It's a great store. Wonderful products. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 4:50pm on 07/23/09
- Heard good things here about Spice House for a while - Just placed my 1st order. [NT] - Tessie in Cincy - 10:15pm on 07/23/09
- Costco - they have been carrying them lately and they are good and reasonably priced. [NT] - Music City Missy - 3:24pm on 07/23/09
- Thanks, everyone! [NT] - Meryl - 7:24pm on 07/23/09