Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Lol, you've sold me, it does look good and I love the Asian lettuce wrap I make. When you say
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #15620 at 6:53 pm on Jul 25, 2009
London Broil, do you mean top round? I think that's what's called London Broil here.
Other messages in this thread:
- 15620. Rec: Dzik, which is a shredded beef salad from the Yucatan region of Mexico. Very, very good! - Michael in Phoenix - 2:27am on 07/25/09 (6)
- We liked this so much, it's been nominated to be included in our Christmas Eve menu. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:57pm on 07/25/09
- Hey, I'm talking to myself. Not good.... [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:57pm on 07/25/09
- Lol, you've sold me, it does look good and I love the Asian lettuce wrap I make. When you say - Curious1 - 6:53pm on 07/25/09
- Yeah, I think that's it. Rick Bayless says skirt steak, flank steak or brisket works well. - Michael in Phoenix - 9:13pm on 07/25/09
- Michael, how do you make the feta creamy or is really a product I've not found here. [NT] - Marsha tbay - 3:41pm on 07/25/09
- I hate to say this, 'cause I don't think you have Trader Joe's in Florida yet... - Michael in Phoenix - 9:16pm on 07/25/09