Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Seasonal - cracks me up. Southern CA doesn't DO seasons... why do they think we only bake
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #15652 at 5:01 am on Jul 29, 2009
at Christmas? And don't even think of trying to find chocolate cups (cordial cups) until December - seasonal!!
Sorry... ongoing irritant for me... along with cell phone users :)
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 15652. Which pie crust is right for you? Five different versions... [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:38pm on 07/27/09 (10)
- I've always been a fan of the combo shortning/butter crust. DW wants me to use oil--I'll give it a.. - charlie - 6:43pm on 07/27/09
- What about Trader Joe's pre-made pie pastry? After years of doing it from scratch, I'll use no other [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 6:56am on 07/28/09
- Oh my - I'm going to have to give these a try. That's a helluva endorsement, Steve2 [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:13am on 07/28/09
- I'm a little surprised myself but when you take a look at them, you'll see chunks of butter in the - Steve2 in LA - 9:24pm on 07/28/09
- IT used to be a seasonal item, have they started carrying it year-round? - LisainLA - 10:55pm on 07/28/09
- Lisa, I'm not sure. When they have 'em I'll buy half a dozen and freeze them. Pie anytime! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 11:51pm on 07/28/09
- Seasonal - cracks me up. Southern CA doesn't DO seasons... why do they think we only bake - cheezz - 5:01am on 07/29/09
- They have molds for these now, just like the chocolate-covered cookie molds... - Lana in FL - 5:19pm on 07/29/09
- Really?!! I'll have to make a trip up to my cake shop - thanks! [NT] - cheezz - 7:21pm on 07/29/09
- Sorry, I meant the chocolate cups! [NT] - Lana in FL - 5:19pm on 07/29/09