Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
NFR, but free hotel in San Fran fro 60th b-day! I'm excited!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #15726 at 1:03 am on Aug 3, 2009
We recently drove to the Midwest to bury my dad's ashes. We stayed at some Holiday Inns, thus earning two nights at any of that hotel chains. I put in for the Mark Hopkins and got it, lower room, probably looking at the trashcans. No matter, I haven't been to SF in at least 10 years, so I booked airfare immediately.
We'll do the usual, Fishermans Wharf, the museums, ride the bus and cable cars for fun.
Can anyone recommend cheap to moderate restaurants? We like everything but Vietnamese. (Don't ask.)
Other messages in this thread:
- 15726. NFR, but free hotel in San Fran fro 60th b-day! I'm excited! - Anna_X - 1:03am on 08/03/09 (9)
- Our favorite place is Mon Kiang Hakka Cuisine - 283 Broadway - Music City Missy - 1:56am on 08/03/09
- Yoo Hoo Heather, your help is needed here. [NT] - orchid - 2:10am on 08/03/09
- I'm a big fan of Ti Couz over in the Mission Dist. Pat NoCal? Fave SF restos? [NT] - Traca - 5:25am on 08/03/09
- How fun! You'll have to say hello when you're here! Some restaurant ideas: - Heather_in_SF - 5:48am on 08/03/09
- Oh, not sure when you are coming, if it's soon bring lots of layers. The fog has been thick and - Heather_in_SF - 5:55am on 08/03/09
- Wow, incredible responses in such a short time. - Anna_X - 6:36am on 08/03/09
- I'm bookmarking this thread so you can all help me with my plans when I visit SF in April 2010! [NT] - Marianne - 10:31pm on 08/03/09
- Update on House of Prime Rib - dined there last night, and wow. - Heather_in_SF - 5:23pm on 08/04/09
- .DH would love this. Nephew suggested these...inside - Anna_X - 6:43am on 08/11/09