Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Was the guy Young Catherine finally ended up with (the one she taught to read)
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #15727 at 1:09 am on Aug 4, 2009
(Harel, I think was his name) the son of her Uncle Hinley whose wife died in childbirth about whom he said "take him away or I'll kill him"? If so, why was he raised by Heathcliff if he had a father?
Ok, that's my last question on this... I'm getting off track. :0)
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 15727. Totally NFRC: Wuthering Heights - DawnNYS - 2:19am on 08/03/09 (6)
- Edgar Linton's sister, Isabella Linton, married Heathcliff. :-) - EvaN - 8:48am on 08/03/09
- Oh! Okay. Everyone marrying their brother and cousins with the same names was - DawnNYS - 1:53pm on 08/03/09
- LOL, yes they did do a lot of that back in the Victorian days... - Richard in Cincy - 4:10pm on 08/03/09
- wasn't Heathcliff an orphan that was brought home by the Dad? so no blood relation at all? [NT] - AngAk - 8:09pm on 08/03/09
- Right, he was an orphan, but still raised as her brother. Just a little - DawnNYS - 1:06am on 08/04/09
- Was the guy Young Catherine finally ended up with (the one she taught to read) - DawnNYS - 1:09am on 08/04/09