Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
Yes- I saw it. I was under the impression it was a documentary not a movie.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #15735 at 4:31 am on Aug 4, 2009
It was very informative.
Other messages in this thread:
- 15735. Has anyone seen the movie "King Corn"? WOW - sure has you looking at corn differently! - cheezz - 3:49am on 08/04/09 (4)
- Yes- I saw it. I was under the impression it was a documentary not a movie. - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:31am on 08/04/09
- Right on - it WAS a documentary... I tend to call anything on a DVD a 'movie' :) [NT] - cheezz - 11:33pm on 08/04/09
- Has anyone seen the movie "Food, Inc."? It's supposed to be an expose of the corporate take-over - Marianne - 4:10pm on 08/04/09
- Put it on the Netflix list! Looks like it comes down to (yet again) more $$ for drug companies... [NT] - cheezz - 11:37pm on 08/04/09