Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I usually soak genoise also, but sometimes they come a bit drier than other times. I guess the..
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #15718 at 11:04 am on Aug 4, 2009
cookies don't need as much lift as the cake, so heating the eggs isn't necessary.
I don't brown the butter, but I like the idea.
Other messages in this thread:
- 15718. Tried David Lebovitz's Lemon Madeleine's yesterday. Worked beautifully [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:51pm on 08/02/09 (5)
- These look wonderful M--I wonder if a bit of baking powder would lighten a genoise which uses the... - charlie - 4:13pm on 08/02/09
- Charlie, I've never thought my genoise were dry, but then I always put something on it. So... - MarilynFL - 12:01am on 08/04/09
- I usually soak genoise also, but sometimes they come a bit drier than other times. I guess the.. - charlie - 11:04am on 08/04/09
- such a lovely "Moyn'd" recipe. made me smile. your posts so often do. [NT] - AngAk - 7:06pm on 08/03/09
- aww, thanks! [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:02am on 08/04/09