Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
This looks great Michael. Now, on my TO-COOK list. Love them li'l haba
Joined: Feb 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #15743 at 5:36 pm on Aug 4, 2009
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 15743. For those who like it hot: REC:Apricot and Habanero Glazed Pork Tenderloin [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:41pm on 08/04/09 (6)
- Michael, I like some heat but wonder if I could jalapeno instead. [NT] - Marsha tbay - 5:33pm on 08/04/09
- I'm sure it would be good that way. If you use only one, or maybe a half habanero, and... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:44pm on 08/04/09
- This looks great Michael. Now, on my TO-COOK list. Love them li'l haba [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 5:36pm on 08/04/09
- What I have done in the past when I want to have the habanero flavor without the heat, - Dawn_MO - 10:40pm on 08/04/09
- I'm not a huge fan of chipotle chiles. I can take them in small doses. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:14pm on 08/05/09
- Printed and saved, looks great! [NT] - suz - 6:55pm on 08/05/09