Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Chopped Liver is made with chicken liver and it's very popular with 'humans' especially around the J
Joined: Nov 4, 2008
Posted to Thread #15732 at 10:02 pm on Aug 4, 2009
oops ran out of space..Jewish Holidays...so I for one have never heard this before.
Get a Pilates Body.
Sleek, Toned and Balanced.
Other messages in this thread:
- 15732. Question on claves liver: Had it a few weeks ago in a restaurant and it was superb. - CynUpstateNY - 3:33pm on 08/03/09 (18)
- Oops- calves liver! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:33pm on 08/03/09
- Do you think it was as fresh as it might have been? I've not cooked it in awhile, but in years - Curious1 - 3:40pm on 08/03/09
- No- I'm sure it was fresh. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:31pm on 08/03/09
- Supermarket chicken livers, I was told by two supermarkets, are intended not for humans but - Shaun in TO - 12:18pm on 08/04/09
- I've seen packages of various meats or bones labeled for pets or for bait, I don't think - Curious1 - 6:43pm on 08/04/09
- Sorry, I didn't mean it wasn't *suitable* for human consumption -- it's more that so few humans eat - Shaun in TO - 9:46pm on 08/04/09
- Chopped Liver is made with chicken liver and it's very popular with 'humans' especially around the J - suz - 10:02pm on 08/04/09
- I was told the same thing about marrow bones - they weren't for people but for dogs. - Lana in FL - 1:03am on 08/07/09
- I live in a town where almost every hot food supermarket carries fried chicken livers and gizzards, - Dawn_MO - 11:11pm on 08/04/09
- All your doing, decided to have chicken livers and mushrooms for dinner. [NT] - Curious1 - 6:25pm on 08/03/09
- Did you notice any discoloration? Sometimes in the butchering it is touched with a bit of the bile [NT] - charlie - 11:18pm on 08/03/09
- It tasted the same as it always does when I make it at home. Just trying to - CynUpstateNY - 11:35pm on 08/03/09
- Rinse with water first, then soak in milk about 2 hours. - Music City Missy - 1:08am on 08/04/09
- Wow! That's it- I soak for 30 min. Thanks, Missy! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 10:22am on 08/04/09
- Or it's (deliberately?) mis-labeled ... maybe cow-age, or even pork liver which no one would - Shaun in TO - 12:14pm on 08/04/09
- Betcha mis-labeling pork liver would put a butcher out of business! [NT] - PatBastrop - 4:27pm on 08/04/09
- Not as bad as it seems. The pork stores that sell Italian sausage here make something called.. - charlie - 1:34pm on 08/05/09
- My dad loves liver and onions, and my mom doesn't, but she loves him and makes it for him all of... - Heather_in_SF - 4:04pm on 08/04/09