Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Right on - it WAS a documentary... I tend to call anything on a DVD a 'movie' :)
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #15735 at 11:33 pm on Aug 4, 2009
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 15735. Has anyone seen the movie "King Corn"? WOW - sure has you looking at corn differently! - cheezz - 3:49am on 08/04/09 (4)
- Yes- I saw it. I was under the impression it was a documentary not a movie. - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:31am on 08/04/09
- Right on - it WAS a documentary... I tend to call anything on a DVD a 'movie' :) [NT] - cheezz - 11:33pm on 08/04/09
- Has anyone seen the movie "Food, Inc."? It's supposed to be an expose of the corporate take-over - Marianne - 4:10pm on 08/04/09
- Put it on the Netflix list! Looks like it comes down to (yet again) more $$ for drug companies... [NT] - cheezz - 11:37pm on 08/04/09