Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge is excellent!
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #15757 at 5:43 pm on Aug 5, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 15757. Expect to be in the Berkshire area - any restaurant recommendations are appreciated. TIA NT [NT] - elaine - 4:46pm on 08/05/09 (9)
- oh elaine! you don't need to put "NT" at the end - the system does it for you :) [NT] - cheezz - 4:56pm on 08/05/09
- Duh! Think of how many words I could have been writing.... [NT] - elaine - 5:36pm on 08/05/09
- The Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge is excellent! [NT] [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 5:43pm on 08/05/09
- I do know this one--they used to have a smaller sandwich place downstairs - I wonder if that is ... - elaine - 6:51pm on 08/05/09
- yup- The Lion's Den [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:31am on 08/06/09
- Hey Elaine, what kind of food and price range are you looking for? I live in the Berkshires - Jennifer_in_MA - 12:32pm on 08/06/09
- Visiting my sister for the weekend in August. She just moved from Housatonic to Montclair (I think.. - elaine - 5:21pm on 08/06/09
- Hey, I live in Housatonic! She is moving to Monterey, perhaps? - Jennifer_in_MA - 7:08pm on 08/07/09
- I will have to check with her and will let you know. Thanks for the tips - they sound good, I am ... - elaine - 4:53pm on 08/09/09