Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Barbara in VA||
Cyn, do you use the leaves as well as the flowers?
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #15766 at 4:18 pm on Aug 6, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 15766. REC: Mirabelle Plum and Silver Edge Lavender Preserves and a couple of questions: - Barbara in VA - 1:29pm on 08/06/09 (4)
- I've used my garden lavender in cooking- I don't even know what kind it is :-) - CynUpstateNY - 3:18pm on 08/06/09
- Cyn, do you use the leaves as well as the flowers? [NT] - Barbara in VA - 4:18pm on 08/06/09
- I just used the leaves. I've made cookies, tea breads and icing with them. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 5:08pm on 08/06/09
- gelling sugar is defined as having pectin and ascorbic acid added (more) - daricem - 4:48pm on 08/06/09