Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joe - have you ever tried using Panko instead of the breadcrumbs? I'm wondering if it would work...
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #15783 at 7:16 pm on Aug 7, 2009
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 15783. Here is a Spanish-themed menu that we used in a class last night. I haven't spent much time in Spain - Joe - 4:55pm on 08/07/09 (12)
- Roasted Olives with Fennel and Orange - Joe - 4:56pm on 08/07/09
- Tortilla Espanola, served with Roasted Peppers and Arugula [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 4:58pm on 08/07/09
- Serrano Ham Croquettes - Joe - 5:03pm on 08/07/09
- Joe - have you ever tried using Panko instead of the breadcrumbs? I'm wondering if it would work... [NT] - cheezz - 7:16pm on 08/07/09
- I am sure it would. I used fresh crumbs because I had a stale loaf of bread on hand, - Joe - 7:32pm on 08/07/09
- Thanks! This recipe sounds great, either way. [NT] - cheezz - 1:40am on 08/08/09
- Whole Sea Bass Baked in a Salt Crust, with aioli - Joe - 5:06pm on 08/07/09
- Who's this "Aioli" you speak of? :>D [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 9:28am on 08/08/09
- Ha! You knock me out, Steve! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:17pm on 08/08/09
- Crema Catalana - Joe - 5:08pm on 08/07/09
- Wow, that all sounds good. How were the croquette? I've always wanted to make - Melissa Dallas - 6:03pm on 08/07/09
- The croquettes were sinfully good. Crispy on the outside and creamy inside. This is the second time - Joe - 7:10pm on 08/07/09