Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
wigs, I think CathyZ uses all lard, also from a family recipe.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #15784 at 7:32 pm on Aug 7, 2009
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 15784. Adding my 2-cents 2 the article MarilynFL posted at Thread 15459, specifically lard crusts. - wigs - 5:11pm on 08/07/09 (8)
- I think proper leaf lard (rendered from the fat around the kidneys in the abdominal cavity) is - Melissa Dallas - 5:44pm on 08/07/09
- I bought mine at the grocery store: Aisle 6: green box. Haven't a clue if it's leaf. Doesn't smell - MarilynFL - 7:30pm on 08/07/09
- wigs, I think CathyZ uses all lard, also from a family recipe. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:32pm on 08/07/09
- LOL! Aisle 6! I just got back from Publix and checked out the lard in the green box. - Michael in Sarasota - 7:38pm on 08/07/09
- I stopped buying the stuff from the regular grocery - Music City Missy - 1:51am on 08/08/09
- geez, I can't even get suet at the "real butchers" here. Even their meat comes in cleaned. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:40pm on 08/08/09
- Go to ethnic markets - or find local producers [NT] - Music City Missy - 6:37pm on 08/08/09
- I trim out my own Tri-Tips, chop the fat and render it for suet. No fuss, no muss, no waste! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 10:01pm on 08/08/09