Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm making for the 2nd time tonight minus the corn
Joined: Nov 4, 2008
Posted to Thread #15746 at 9:41 pm on Aug 7, 2009
Get a Pilates Body.
Sleek, Toned and Balanced.
Other messages in this thread:
- Corn is raw. In season, it's delicious! [NT] - Traca - 4:56am on 08/05/09
- Ok, thanks. Making it this week...pairing with the chipotle-maple pork tenderloin. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:32pm on 08/05/09
- Chipolte- maple pork tenderloin... would love the recipe! Thanks [NT] - suz - 5:35pm on 08/05/09
- here is the post. deb in mi had posted it. sounds so good. [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 6:18pm on 08/05/09
- Thanks so much looks good...planning a barbecue may get on the menu! [NT] - suz - 6:41pm on 08/05/09
- I've made this at least 10 times since Traca posted it. Prefer to cook slightly, only about 1 minute - Pat-NoCal - 5:30pm on 08/05/09
- YAY, so glad you liked it. Prostrated myself getting the recipe. :) [NT] - Traca - 9:05pm on 08/07/09
- I'm making for the 2nd time tonight minus the corn [NT] - suz - 9:41pm on 08/07/09
- Traca, is this in T&T now? [NT] - AngAk - 11:41pm on 08/07/09
- I vote for T&T. Made it last nite with raw fresh corn, Yumm! (Said it while eating it,Julia.) [NT] - Marianne - 1:49pm on 08/08/09