Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
...but I have a condition that precludes using sippy straws...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #15792 at 12:04 am on Aug 8, 2009
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- ...but we're so classy, we go for the sippy straw version. [Link > Verify age, then select Mini] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:38pm on 08/07/09
- I bought this for the wedding shower . it was a hit. enjoy! w/or w/o straw. [NT] - AngAk - 11:52pm on 08/07/09
- ...but I have a condition that precludes using sippy straws... [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:04am on 08/08/09
- LOL. me too. I have soome of those long twisty straws for the grandkids---those would work. [NT] - AngAk - 12:34am on 08/08/09
- IMO - it's not as good from the can as from the bottle - we have this on my daughter's birthday [LINK] - LisainLA - 4:53am on 08/09/09
- Searching for the bottle and finding metal cans with sippy straws was just too ironic. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:41am on 08/10/09
- :-D Seems like I need one (or two) with the sippy straws, doesn't it? [NT] - LisainLA - 5:24pm on 08/11/09