Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I make guacamole right before serving, I can't imagine freezing it...
Joined: Nov 4, 2008
Posted to Thread #15802 at 9:33 pm on Aug 8, 2009
IMO if there are leftovers (which is rare) and it gets refrigerated it doesn't taste as good the next day after having been in the refrigerator.
Get a Pilates Body.
Sleek, Toned and Balanced.
Other messages in this thread:
- 15802. I'm about to receive an abundant amount of Florida avocado's and - orchid - 8:27pm on 08/08/09 (26)
- One thing, I think they work better diced than mashed in guac. Sort of a pico de gallo thing. - Curious1 - 8:35pm on 08/08/09
- No, one of the girls in hubbies office has 3 huge trees. I also make my - orchid - 9:03pm on 08/08/09
- I make guacamole right before serving, I can't imagine freezing it... - suz - 9:33pm on 08/08/09
- I agree suz, it just really never tastes as good the next day. Hummmm [NT] - orchid - 9:47pm on 08/08/09
- Orchid, we can buyt a tub of Guac from the costco type store here...it is in the freezer.... - joanietoo - 9:02pm on 08/08/09
- Really?! Wow, that's promising now isn't it? I'll have have to do some checking. Thanks [NT] - orchid - 9:08pm on 08/08/09
- One way I like avocado, is on toasted bread with butter. Then cut half the avocado in chunks - KarenNoCA - 11:12pm on 08/08/09
- TJ's has frozen guac, too and it's good! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:14pm on 08/08/09
- Loads of wine thats the key!!!!! Otherwise go for freshly made! [NT] - suz - 11:55pm on 08/08/09
- Haven't tried it but ran across this: - Elenor - 11:36pm on 08/08/09
- OK, so it's clear that it's going to be up to me to do the research on this. - orchid - 2:32am on 08/09/09
- Orchid, according to this site, you can freeze it mashed, with caveats, see under storage [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 12:09pm on 08/09/09
- Yes, that's what I've found but I don't understand why it apparently - orchid - 2:06pm on 08/09/09
- Any frozen whole or sliced would probably thaw the same texture as mashed? [NT] - Curious1 - 5:49pm on 08/09/09
- Avocado ice cream -- has anybody made it? Interesting! [LINK] - PatBastrop - 5:00am on 08/09/09
- I made David Liebovitz's Avocado ice cream and it was delish! Smoothest, creamiest I've ever made. [NT] - Traca - 3:28pm on 08/09/09
- how about an avocado gelato appetizer? [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 1:59pm on 08/09/09
- What is done with the avocado? I don't see any instructions for them. [NT] - orchid - 2:38pm on 08/09/09
- Drat, they left out the directions. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 6:18pm on 08/09/09
- Holy (guaca)mole, look at all these avocado gelato recipes. Who knew it's so popular? [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 6:21pm on 08/09/09
- Oh Pat..... - FloriSandy - 6:48pm on 08/09/09
- There's a Brazilian name for this: blenderize an avocado, some sugar, some milk and some lemon juice - MarilynFL - 1:44am on 08/10/09
- Where's Sally/BR? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:37am on 08/10/09
- Are Florida Avocados the ones that have less fat and more water? - desertjean - 2:04am on 08/10/09
- I think they are -- agree, they don't make good guac [NT] [LINK] - PatBastrop - 3:45am on 08/10/09
- AngAK again here, and I like to put avocado chunks into black bean salsa, or the cowboy caviar - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:21am on 08/14/09