Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
If they're already cooked, it kind of limits you - maybe slice them and
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #15840 at 7:27 pm on Aug 12, 2009
have a fruity chicken salad over mixed greens?
If you mean you want to cook them, how about a quick sauce of peanut butter, sesame oil, chives or onions, salt/pepper, and milk. Marinate for about an hour, then pop them over the medium-hot grill. I love chicken this way, but usually bake it in the oven.
I'm using my crockpot for hot and spicy chicken tenders, but it's too late for you to go that method today!
Hope you get some good ideas. I'm fresh outa ideas here...
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 15840. Anyone around that wants to give me a little jump start or inspiration in a - orchid - 6:56pm on 08/12/09 (25)
- If they're already cooked, it kind of limits you - maybe slice them and - DawnNYS - 7:27pm on 08/12/09
- Or maybe Buffalo chicken fingers - DawnNYS - 7:35pm on 08/12/09
- Or grilled cherry chicken breasts - DawnNYS - 7:45pm on 08/12/09
- We just made barb's lemon pasta again with grilled chicken on top [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:28pm on 08/12/09
- Thanks again, barb_b. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:31pm on 08/12/09
- So glad you enjoy the rec as much as we do!! [NT] - barb_b - 8:54pm on 08/12/09
- I love this idea. My guy loves anything lemon. Thanks! [NT] - orchid - 9:20pm on 08/12/09
- I'm uncertain as to what you're asking for, but how about Asian sesame noodles and chicken? [NT] - Curious1 - 7:34pm on 08/12/09
- Do you have Broccoli? Slice the breasts and make Chicken Divan with noodles on the side. [NT] - Curious1 - 7:41pm on 08/12/09
- My sister-in-law made this the other night and it was very good. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 7:51pm on 08/12/09
- I love Chicken Divan, and always forget about it. Thanks! [NT] - LisainLA - 8:56pm on 08/12/09
- I actually don't know what Chicken Divan is. I could do a search but do you - orchid - 9:26pm on 08/12/09
- This one's good and there are a lot more recipes using cooked chicken in this thread. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 9:49pm on 08/12/09
- Here are a few that you might like. - Dawn_MO - 7:45pm on 08/12/09
- How was the chicken cooked? If it's on the plain side, you could serve it cold with this Chinese [LINK] - Shaun in TO - 7:47pm on 08/12/09
- REC: Chicken Pecan Quiche - cheezz - 7:57pm on 08/12/09
- Oh Wow! I just made a Ham, Broccoli and Swiss Cheese quiche but I - orchid - 9:48pm on 08/12/09
- This would work even if chicken is already cooked: REC: Chopstick Chicken - cheezz - 7:59pm on 08/12/09
- REC: Hearty Homestyle Chicken Pot Pie - this would good to just serve the filling over noodles. - cheezz - 8:01pm on 08/12/09
- What about this? REC: Green Chile Chicken Chilaquiles - Steve2 in LA - 8:08pm on 08/12/09
- There were kisses flowing northwest this weekend after another Steve2 chilaquile breakfast. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:32pm on 08/12/09
- This one is going to the top of the pile! [NT] - orchid - 9:06pm on 08/12/09
- Here's Steve's other chilaquile recipe that I used. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 9:20pm on 08/12/09
- Yum! I really want these - can you make it in advance?? [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 3:44pm on 08/15/09
- Wowie everyone! I always say...Ask and you shall receive! Now, if I had - orchid - 9:03pm on 08/12/09